Art Easel for your little ones? Don’t you just love it when kids enjoy hours playing with crayons, paint and brushes? It’s a good activity to be creative as well as using your motoric skill, as kids have unlimited imaginations.
Don’t get me wrong, crayons and coloured pencils are great. They are bright, colourful and kids learn to hold them and get the exercise they need on holding things. Art comes in many forms and materials and there are many artistic things you can turn into a piece of art.
It can get messy, and parents most likely would have to do all the cleaning. Yet, there are so much you can get from the activities. Children are exposed to a various way of coloring or drawing, they learn to use brushes, paints and all the needed material.
What is Art Easel?
It is a form of art using Easel, Its three or two-legged structures to hold either a canvas, large papers, paper roll, chalkboard, anything that you can slip into to colour. An Art Easel set can consist of paint, chalk, magnet, glue, marker, etc. You can add homemade materials such as coffee, jam, chocolate and even food colouring. So, how would you introduce The Art Easel for kids?
Anything that has to do with colour, texture, pattern and getting creative is always fun. Thinking about how to make Art Easel activities, doesn’t have to be planned or stressful.Here are some steps that I do at home with the kids.
- Gather Material
You need to purchase an Art easel set that usually comes with paper roll structure, clips, whiteboard or chalkboard and storage place. You can add canvas, paint, brushes, crayons, chalk. If you don’t have them yet, you can use blank paper, jam or coffee, sponges, Q-tip, bathing soap, dishwasher soap, feathers, etc. The option is endless.
- Examples and Experience
Parents may or may not need to gives examples. It depends on your kid’s confidence using all the tools. You can paint with them and slowly let them experiment with what they wanted. There is no right or wrong when to let your kids explore their own creativity.
- Art Activities
Painting with paint and brush is always a good start. You can glue and place objects, use natural materials to subtitles brushes, and many more. You can even learn other school subjects by using Art Easel. Draw items in certain numbers, write and draw your experience or even make a science experiment on blank paper.
- Like A Pro
There are so many painting and drawing techniques from different artists. Showing how famous artists get their inspirations and their way of doing art. It can be a fun way to learn the arts that people can enjoy and value. You can show clips of painting or even telling stories.
Ask you kid what they want to draw, with what media and how. Let their imagination run with creativities. You might be in for a shock on some of the things they come up with. There is even a chance their ideas are better than you.
Art Easel Set For Kids
Art Easel for kids can support learning interest as well as creativity. With the right activities and support, your kid can have an interest in art and have no problem being creative. If you want to start your Art Easel Table at home, these tools would be fun to purchase.
1. Crayola Wooden Art Easel, Adjustable, Dual-Sided, Whiteboard, Chalkboard, Convenient Storage, Perfect for Little Artists!
Start big with a complete Art Easel Set complete with everything that you need.
- Wooden structure
- Paper roll and paint cups
- Easily adjustable height to suit the little one’s needs
- Dual size for multiple purposes.
- Suitable for children age 3+
2. Melissa & Doug 2790 Double-Sided Magnetic Tabletop Art
Portable and simple Art Easel set for an affordable price. The features include.
- Wooden tabletop for an easy fold
- Double side top
- Magnetic board and chalkboard
- Built-in paper roll holder
- Dry-erase marker, 5 coloured chalk, eraser
- 36 pieces of magnetic number and letter
3. Caydo 3 Pieces Water Resistant Children’s Art Smock with 3 Roomy Pocket, Middle Size Painting Apron for Kids
Keep your kids’ clothes clean by adding a painting apron. The Caydo comes in 3 pieces of the apron with sturdy features.
- Size : 17″ W x 22″ L with 7.8″ ties
- Age : 5 to 10 years
- Material: waterproof polyester
- Colors: Red, yellow, blue
- Pockets: 3 pockets
4. Melissa & Doug 4145 Easel Accessory Set – Paint, Cups, Brushes, Chalk, Paper, Dry-Erase Marker
Start with a complete set of Art Easel materials from Melissa & Doug. It is highly recommended and has great reviews. For a complete Art Easel set, you will get
- 4 poster paint bottles
- 4 paint cups
- 4 brushes
- paper roll
- chalk, eraser and dry-erase marker
5. Melissa & Doug Easel Paper Roll – 46cm x 19m Arts & Crafts
- Suitable for various art projects
- premium white bond paper is 18″ x 75”
- Compatible for Art Easel and unrolled on the floor
- Suitable for pencils, paints, crayons, glue, and markers
You got the Art Easel table ready and all the materials. We even pitch some ideas on how to make Art Easel activities to introduce them at home for your kids. So, start creating and have fun.